2. Meeting your PA and your PA Group!!
7. Learning the New Student Dance!
14. Wildcat Welcome pop-up events
Free cookies, handwarmers, fanny packs, snow cones....the list goes on
15. Wearing fanny packs on Dillo Day
21. Going to the Art Institute, Museum of Modern Art, and so many other places in Chicago for FREE with your Wildcard
23. Learning how to navigate the Technological Institute
Alternatively, getting lost and finding your way out of Tech
24. Marching through the Arch
49. Seeing one of many cool speakers that various student groups bring to campus
51. Wearing purple every Friday for #PurpleFridays
55. Seeing a student theater production
There are usually two or three or four shows any given weekend!
57. Exercising your creative muscles in ARTica
An artistic haven tucked within Norris University Center!
60. Getting your photo taken by Justin Barbin at an event
70. Taking a picture with Willie the Wildcat
71. Going to Six Flags Great America for FREE during Wildcat Welcome
73. Studying (or wandering) around the new Kellogg Global Hub
76. Exploring different Chicago neighborhoods, like Pilsen or Wicker Park
Stayed tuned for our Chicago video!
77. Eating frozen custard from Andy's!
79. Starting your first day at Northwestern!
80. Getting a purple paw print painted on your face for game day!
81. Moving into your residence hall (with the help of Peer Advisers)!
82. Finding your way around campus...
with the help of our handy-dandy map!
85. Studying abroad if that ~floats your boat~
86. Cheering on the 'Cats at a football game at Ryan Field!
87. Taking your class photo!
88. Participating in the hot-dog eating contest during the New Student Tailgate!
89. Being a part of the Wildcat Dash across Ryan Field during Wildcat Welcome!
95. Admiring the colorful trees on the sides of Sheridan Road during the fall.
98. Taking a selfie in front of the "Bean" at Millennium Park in downtown Chicago!
99. Getting your class shirt!
100. Finding your True Northwestern!
Because your way of doing Northwestern is the best way for you :)