15. These wild and wonderful (and massive and steep) hills have prepared you to tackle anything.
14. In the fall, Saturdays are for the Mountaineers.
13. You've (accidentally) called Morgantown "home" in front of your mom at least once...
12. Finding clothes that aren't gold or blue is hard.
11. "Country Roads" is your jam.
10. You have *at least* one Woodburn picture.
9. You've found a place in one of the 400+ student organizations on campus.
8. You love your major and take advantage of all of the opportunities at WVU.
7. "The Pride of West Virginia" gives you chills.
6. Participating in world-changing research before you even hit age 30? Check.
5. You fangirl when you see President Gee on campus.
4. You can spot a Flying WV from a mile away.
3. Hearing the Mountaineer fire the rifle is music to your ears.
2. As you've grown to love WVU, you've also grown to love West Virginia and its incredible sights.
1. No matter how far you roam or where you may go, you're always thinking of those country roads.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!