1. No mistakes you make are as regrettable as saying...not-so-nice things while you’re ravenous.
2. Portion sizes are relative and depend on your mood.
3. Your outlook on life is directly related to how recently you’ve eaten.
4. You think about food all day, every day.
5. Mood swings = food swings.
6. Minor inconveniences become full-on crises when you haven’t eaten.
7. Your hunger scale doesn’t look like most other people’s.
8. Expecting you to share food is the quickest way to get on your bad side.
9. You’ve got your own definition of romance.
10. You don’t identify as a “picky eater.”
11. You’ve got your priorities in order.
All animations by Kirun Kunju © BuzzFeed