2. Enjoy your meals without worrying about #which #hashtags #to #use on Instagram.
#no #one #cares #it #wont #getyou #thatmanyfollowers #trustus #itsgettingcold
4. Give your mom a break next time she comment-bombs every photo on your Facebook.
Parents were put on earth to embarrass us; it’s kind of cute when you think about it. A tiny bit cute? OK, it’s horrible, but hey — your mom had to put up with you as a kid, so she deserves some slack.
5. Put an end to humblebrag tweets, once and for all.
There is no such thing as a brag that is humble, but how will the world know how great you are if you don’t share it?
6. Take a break from obsessively curating your wedding Pinterest board.
It’s freaking your boyfriend out, and don’t worry: Those mason jar centerpieces will still be out there for you to find when the time comes.
8. Try not to subtweet your co-workers so often.
Chances are you’re making everyone in your office paranoid and really not making any friends. The world will be the same without your passive-aggressive venting.