We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nourishing Cleen Beauty body butter that'll make use of moringa, coconut oil, and shea and cocoa butters coming together to melt into your skin and improve and moisturize your skin barrier. Time to throw out your old body lotion!
2. A translucent Hairitage dry shampoo can become your new holy grail product for fresh, voluminous hair between washes.
3. A brightening Kiwi Botanicals face wash with New Zealand-sourced manuka honey and free radical-fighting antioxidants to make sure your skin's healthy glow is at its best. Plus, the honey-like texture changing to foam right before your eyes is basically magic.
4. An inexpensive and effective Rooted Rituals concentrate treatment for giving roots an intense shot of hydration with ginger root and aloe to help you reach your #stronghair goals this year.
5. A pack of cloth-covered Goody hair scrunchies that are soft enough to not damage or break your strands, which means they're reliable and will be there whenever you need them.
6. A Waterless fragrance mist for refreshing your hair, taming frizz, and keeping it smelling like apples and berries no matter what you tackle in 2020 — whether it's a new vacay, gym routine, or career path.
7. A rich Kiwi Botanicals night cream can pack a heavy punch of moisture using manuka honey, giant sea kelp, kiwi fruit extract, and vitamin B3 to restore and soothe overnight for plump, hydrated skin in the morning. You've found your new can't-go-anywhere-without-it product!
8. A refreshing and super-versatile Son & Park beauty water for your cleansing and toning needs. This cleansing water tones, mildly exfoliates with willow bark and papaya extract, and hydrates with lavender and rosewater. You'll see brighter skin, smoother texture, and easier absorption of other skincare. You can even use this as a midday mist!
9. A decadent Earth to Skin super fruits avocado overnight mask to drench your skin in moisturizing ingredients like avocado, shea butter, and glycerin, so you can face this year with a dewy, glowy complexion.
10. A reparative Garnier Fructis shampoo that'll smooth your strands with papaya because you don't have time for dealing with the frizzies in 2020. Frizzy hair, begone!
11. A classic Neutrogena water gel face moisturizer perfect for dry skin types. It'll boost hydration levels with hyaluronic acid, leaving your skin supple, smooth, and healthy. Isn't that how we all want to go into 2020?
12. A deep-cleaning Rooted Rituals scalp scrub to exfoliate and remove buildup with ginger root and mint, so you'll stop seeing your precious strands go down the shower drain.
13. A bouncy Cleen Beauty jelly face cleanser might become your new go-to cleanser for the new year. It rids your skin of impurities with rosehip oil, rosewater, and bladderwrack seaweed extract, which detoxifies and clears out pores. And it comes out as a super-cool pink jelly!
14. A luscious Earth to Skin banana eye cream that'll use banana and mango extracts to diminish dark circles, illuminate, moisturize, and protect the skin around your peepers, so you can prettily flutter your eyes through the new year.
15. A pretty Physicians Formula tinted lip treatment, so you can give your lips some good ol' TLC in the coming year. The creamy, hydrating texture will condition and protect your pout with shea butter and a vitamin-rich oil blend for soft and supple lips — and you get a hint of color!
16. A lightweight Hairitage argan oil serum for all your conditioning and styling needs in 2020. This will repair and strengthen strands with argan oil, avocado, and vitamins, so your hair is looking its best no matter what you do with it.
17. A Cleen Beauty coconut water face mist formulated to up your skin's glow to the max. Additional ingredients like hibiscus and witch hazel will nourish, tone, and improve skin texture, so you're left feeling fresh and glowy.
18. A rejuvenating Hairitage hair mask will support your strands by fighting the three Ds: dehydration, dryness, and damage. It'll also repair split ends, fight frizz, and restore moisture with hair-lovin' ingredients like agave, acai, macadamia oil, and aloe so you can go into the new year with luscious locks. It's a win-win-win for your hair!
19. A Cleen Beauty Cooling Eggplant Eye Balm that'll soothe and refresh the eye area with eggplant extract, which brightens, and green coffee oil. It also has coralline, which reduces the appearance of of dark circles and puffiness, leaving your eyes energized for the day!
20. A moisturizing Garnier Fructis aloe vera shampoo that can target rough, dry, and thirsty strands, and restore elasticity to bring your hair back to its former glory!
21. And a matching Garnier Fructis aloe conditioner that'll become your hair's new savior. It'll treat dry, damaged hair, and soothe and hydrate for those healthy-looking tresses you've been wanting.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.