1. Because you never know the true beauty of a corn field until you see one IRL.
2. Which are also put to very good use.
3. We have the best accents, and we're PROUD OF IT!
4. You have not lived a full life until you've had some CHEESE CURDS.
5. Because we get ALL the seasons to the fullest extent.
6. But no matter how rough the weather gets, everyone will make sure the path is clear.
7. Cedar Point is hands down the only amusement park you ever need to visit.
8. If you want dessert, you're going to have to shake for it.
But once those Puppy Chow morsels hit your mouth? #WorthIt
9. Because it's the birthplace of the first lumbersexual, so, you're welcome everyone.
10. Who also inspired the official Midwest uniform.
11. Our big cities are kinda, sorta, definitely the best cites that others WISH they could be...
12. ...which also have their own food pyramid that everyone is totally OK with.
A pizza isn't a pizza until it's in pie form. End of story.
13. And wash it all down with Midwest's best-kept secret.
14. You'll quickly realize that "miles" are just a myth.
15. Everything that's wonderful about the Midwest can be found in a magical place called the State Fair...
16. ...where there's also DEEP-FRIED everything, and it's glorious.
"I never thought you could deep fry a peanut butter cup, but I would like 50, please and thank you."
17. And, if you're lucky, your butter bust dreams may come true.
18. Because you can make a quick trip "Up North" to see heaven on Earth.
19. It's not "weird" to see a parade of tractors driving down the road.
20. The cloud game is always on point.
21. There's always a high probability that a freshwater lake is just 20 minutes away calling your name.
22. Or, if you like the bigger things in life, a Great Lake is within reach.
23. Either way, as long as you have a tub, your afternoon plans are made.
24. But no matter where you are or when you arrive, a nice Midwesterner will always be happy you came.
Could your favorite Midwest city be the next Boardwalk?
Chicago, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, and many more could be in the newest version of MONOPOLY Here & Now, with a vote powered by BuzzFeed. You don't have to roll the dice on this one: Your vote could be the deciding one to get your favorite city on in the game. Vote now!