1. We have this magnificent Great Barrier Reef...
2. ...where up north you can dive this natural wonder...
3. ...and down south you can walk along misty, mossy boardwalks.
4. We're lucky enough to share our land with one of the oldest cultures in the world.
5. In Australia, the early-morning swims are fresh...
6. ...and the seafood is fresher.
7. The wine is pretty good too.
8. We spend our Christmases doing this:
9. And we ring in the New Year next to this:
10. We have the best beaches in the world.
11. Not to mention all the best animals.
12. Seriously, though: baby wombats.
13. And face it: Once you've had a Hills Hoist, no other clothes-drying method will ever match up.
14. It's one of the most multicultural countries in the world.
15. Because being around so much danger makes you strong and fearless.
16. So bigger is definitely better.
17. And shoes are always optional.
18. Australia has incredible festivals, year-round.
19. And when summer comes along, you can bathe in purple rain...
20. ...or float around on an inflatable thong.
21. In Australia, pre-work morning surfs are a sacred ritual.
22. As is watching the footy with a meat pie.
23. Because Aussies know how to make the perfect cup of coffee.
24. And every day's a good day for a sausage sizzle.
25. The universities are world-class.
26. The road trip possibilities are endless.
27. Our buildings are iconic and beautiful.
28. And our Vegemite toast is delicious.
29. You can wander through beautiful arcades...
30. ...and a couple of hours later, through breathtaking valleys.
31. Because Sydney Mardi Gras is the world's brightest and happiest celebration of the LGBTQI community.
32. And while we're not perfect, we're definitely trying.
33. Because our home is girt by sea. A lot of beautiful sea.
34. And once you've smelled the fragrant smell of eucalyptus leaves, you can never un-smell it.
35. Because our sunburnt country is amazing...
36. ...and this wide brown land will always be home.
Could Adelaide or Sydney be the next Boardwalk?
Adelaide and Sydney are both contenders to be in the newest version of MONOPOLY Here & Now, with a vote powered by BuzzFeed. You don't have to roll the dice on this one: Your vote could be the deciding one to get your favourite city in the game. Vote now!