1. Kanye West/Kavinsky
Get to steppin', people.
Old and new, mashed together. Shake ya hips.
3. Justin Timberlake/Daft Punk
Has someone taken two of the biggest album releases of the year and smashed a couple of songs together yet? Oh, yep. Here's one.
4. Jimi Hendrix / Norman Greenbaum / The Rolling Stones
Throwback. Get down.
5. Biggie / The Black Keys / Jay Z / Mos Def / Nas
Move 'n shake, the only way you know how. The time is now.
6. Portugal. The Man / Woodkid / Jay Z
This is your new jam. Familiarize yourself with it.
7. Major Lazer / Hot Chip
This sounds like computers!
8. Kanye West / Kid Cudi / Phoenix
Don't be ashamed. Bust that move. Set it free.
9. Lana Del Rey / Shlohmo / The Weeknd
Grab a loved one - human or pet, whatever - and sway along to the beat.
10. Radiohead / Jay Z
Radiohead and Jay Z...very few things can go wrong, here.