It's been "A Year." In fact, 2020 might be the most "A Year" year of all time. Think about all that's happened... Actually, don't! Instead, take in these tranquil scenes from Florida, because you really need them!
1. Imagine: You have arrived at one of Florida's many sunny beaches. You can see the breeze gently tickle the palm trees.
2. As you walk toward the shore, an umbrella beckons you to sit beneath it. But there's another chair... Who's it for? Could it be your crush?
3. As you sit in the chair, you see a bustling pier in the distance on one side of you...
4. ...and a dutiful lighthouse on the other.
5. Now you're in the water. A dolphin whispers in your ear that he would like a kiss. You oblige.
6. OK, now it's a party! Two manatees have wandered over to invite you to come grazing with them.
7. But suddenly the breeze picks up and you realize you're zipping across the Everglades in an airboat.
8. Okay, that's enough speed. Now you're floating down a river in a tube.
9. You decide to explore a bit more, so you and your friends hop onto your boards and paddle into the great blue.
10. You must be a bit hungry after all that tubing and canoeing. How about some dinner, Florida-style?
11. Finally, you settle down, neigh, saddle down with a ride down the shore during sunset.
All imagery courtesy of VISIT FLORIDA