1. Kendall Jenner straight-up stunned in this long-line plunge number:
We'll take like...50. Click here to see it.
2. Gigi dropped all our jaws in this lace-edged set:
So on board. Check it out here.
3. Gigi was joined by her gorgeous sister, Bella, in this wicked perfection:
We might never be Hadids, but we'll settle for wearing their clothes. Get the look here.
4. Lily Aldridge was 100% swoon-worthy in her balconet:
Lily forever. Check it out here.
5. Devon Windsor embraced her dark side in these pieces:
We would follow her anywhere. See it here.
6. Elsa Hosk walked it out in this sultry lace bustier and V-string:
Who doesn't love a queen of dragons? FIERCE. Check it out here (the color she's wearing is out of stock, but there are plenty of others).
7. Lais Ribeiro showed off this sexy lace push-up look:
Pure flawlessness. See it here.
8. Josephine Skriver knocked us dead in this strappy number:
BRB running out and restocking our entire wardrobe with backless shirts. See it here.
9. Kelly Gale gave us life in this pretty uplift and delicate bottoms:
We're pretty enchanted rn tbh. See it here.
10. Adriana Lima was total #yaskween material in this strappy red beauty:
A total game changer for any low-cut shirt. See it here.
11. And Maria Borges graced the runway in this ethereal lace ensemble:
Pulling this off with a vengeance. Check it here.
All images courtesy of Victoria's Secret.