2. The Gorburger Show is an online talk show manned by a filthy, hilarious alien.
He interviews people like Tegan and Sara, as seen in the episode above, plus other music-world people like Henry Rollins, Wayne Coyne and Andrew WK, and it’s amazing. His lines of questioning are bizarre, dirty, and funny as hell.
4. The final episode of season two features Jack Black and Eagles of Death Metal getting super weird.
Some of the topics covered include butt nipples, new nicknames, torture devices, and memories of episodes past, like when Gorburger accused Flea of playing a ukulele with his wang. Eagles of Death Metal also perform in order to stop Jack Black from crying, which is pretty nice of them. And after watching this, you won’t be able to call Jack Black anything but “Jaybeez” again, per Gorburger’s new pet name for him.
6. Watch more Gorburger insanity here.
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- After announcing he had raised $5.6 million for veterans organizations, Donald Trump blasted reporters for asking critical questions about the money.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.