2. Herman Cain, “Imagine (There’s No Pizza)”
Herman Cain finally gives John Lennon’s classic the improvement it so sorely needed. (PSYCH, this is the most WTF thing of all time.)
4. Whoever the awesome guy in this commercial is, “David’s Pizza”
5. Louis Prima, “Angelina”
This song is about a lady just as dreamy as a pizza, if that were actually possible in reality.
7. Gwar, “Pepperoni”
8. The Mutants, “Pizza”
1980s pizzacore punk. What more could a human being ask for?
10. The Max Levine Ensemble, “Pizza Guy”
12. Frank Zappa, “The Blue Light”
Sometimes you’ll go to a pizza place/You go to Sharkey’s to get that/American kind of pizza/That has the ugly, waxey, fake yellow kind of yellow cheese on the top…” Hear the rest of Frank Zappa’s #realtalk about pizza chains above.
13. And, of course, the mother of all pizza jams:
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."