There’s nothing better than remembering the hilarious/perfect bands that many among us had as adolescents. Even if high school blew, you know your teenage band was the best thing ever. Sure, the melodramatic lyrics didn’t really rhyme, and OK, the songs were all based around power chords because anything more complex was too hard, but you still TOTALLY ROCKED. Post a picture of yourself as an underage shredder and the name of your band below!
3. Maybe you were in a JAM BAND. Trippy, bro!
If your band name was a reference to a Cream song, as with these awesome noodle-core shredders, please step forward.
9. Whatever the case, please add to this celebration of teenage musical prowess. Can’t wait to see what a KEWL TEEN you were!!!
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.