1. A group of concerned citizens is asking President Obama to consider R. Kelly (as opposed to Ray Kelly) for Secretary of Homeland Security.
Ray Kelly is the wack-ass NYPD Commissioner who has been heavily criticized for supporting stop-and-frisk policies that unfairly target people of color.
3. No arguments here, really.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸