1. Have you ever wanted to hear Miley chopped, screwed, stretched, pulled, and mixed with Evanescence?
Well, LOOK NO FURTHER, because this batty and occasionally totally brilliant compilation does everything to “We Can’t Stop” that it’s possible to do to a song. 37 different artists go buck on the track, creating new versions that are ethereal, fucked, fuzzy, headache-y, silly, and always butt-centric.
Some are only tangentially related to the song, like Peter Moran’s “We Just Talked,” while others are straight-up covers, like the opening track by Whisperkid, but they’re all fascinating. Get to working (twerking?) through this interesting little curio of summer 2013.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈