15 Easy Hacks For Perfect Eyeliner
From flawless cat eyes to Scotch tape stencils, these tricks will ensure you never leave the house with crooked liner again.
1. Concealer keeps liner in place all day.
2. Tightlining is good for those who don't want to look too "done."
3. Use white liner to open up your eyes (literally) in all sorts of ways.
4. Keep your waterline eyeliner from running or disappearing during the day.
5. Get a perfect wing with ease.
6. For a more toned-down look, try this teensy flick.
7. If this still seems too hard, use a Scotch tape stencil to make it foolproof.
This minute-and-a-half-long video will change your eyelining life forever.