10. If you’re about function over aesthetics, get to work on these ugly, but surprisingly effective, PVC flutes.
You can cut different lengths to make pipes for many different notes, and they’re each capable of hitting two octaves or so. Broke wind musicians will definitely appreciate this step-by-step.
12. If you’re lusting after a pricey fuzz pedal, try doing it yourself.
This video will show you how in just under two minutes.
Congratulations, you’re now ready to go forth and shred.
And you can take pride in the fact that you made your new instrument completely by hand! Pretty sick, right?
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌