4. Your roommate has mistaken an errant lash strip for a spider on more than one occasion.
Sometimes these wind up in unfortunate places, like the bathroom floor, where one might understandably mistake them for an arachnid. Sorry!!! At least it wasn’t a real spider?
6. You understand how dumb this sentiment is.
OK, so, let’s just review here: It’s superficial that I like my eyes to look a certain way, but if my purse isn’t up to snuff, I should be ashamed of that? How about, instead, we decide to be cool with people wearing and doing what makes them happy?
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.