1. No outlets? No problem.
2. At least you can have a snack while you wait.
3. Totally worth the risk of getting a ball to the face.
4. What a tangled web we weave.
5. So how far do you have to pedal to get a full charge?
6. This cannot be sanitary.
7. Your ice cream is melting.
8. Probably just doing some online shopping.
9. Quenching your thirst could prove to be hazardous.
10. And whatever you do, do NOT try this at home.
Avoid falling into situations like these by having a charged phone when you really need it. The new Droid Maxx by Verizon has up to 48 hours of battery life, so you never have to compromise your comfort to get a quick charge.
DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm, Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.
KEVLAR® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Motorola Mobility, Inc.
48 hour claim based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on signal strength, network configuration, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.