1. Likes are the only thing on your mind.
2. You spend hours and hours deciding on the best time to post.
3. Your friends know the best (and only) way to get in touch with you is with the internet.
4. You evaluate every experience for its ~postability~ rating.
5. You can literally feel your followers thirsting for more when you've gone a while without posting.
6. You secretly hope every selfie you post will be the one to finally break the internet.
7. You use GIFs of yourself to get your message across.
8. You can only process information in the form of #hashtags.
9. You might even have a social media account dedicated to your pet.
11. You have no qualms unfollowing friends if they post boring stuff.
12. And you often get caught in your favorite position.
You shouldn't have to work so hard.
And with the new Galaxy S7, Samsung's #1 phone, on America's #1 network, you don't have to. An amazing camera plus Verizon's award-winning network gives you more to like.