1. What is PrEP?
2. Can anyone take it?
3. How does it work?
4. And is it actually effective?
5. Won't it mean lots of people having unprotected sex?
6. How do I take it?
7. What are the side-effects?
8. So can I just start taking it?
9. How do i get hold of it?
10. Do I take it forever?
11. How come it isn't available for free?!
12. And for anyone who think the NHS shouldn't fund PrEP..
See this beautifully put summary from Patrick Strudwick (@PatrickStrud)
Questions for those who say the NHS shouldn't fund the HIV prevention drug because people "should just use a condom" pic.twitter.com/7asJcMMvLs— Patrick Strudwick (@PatrickStrud) August 2, 2016