We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
The ~Statement Dress~ 💃
Because who doesn't want to look fabulous with absolutely minimum effort? These dresses are all super easy to chuck on and go, and will be sure to spice up your look for any occasion.
1. This absolute dream of a maxi tea dress has everything: from the expensive-looking detailing on the sleeves to the flattering shade of yellow – who said an autumn colour palette has to be boring?
2. You can wear this polka dot dress with thick tights and Dr Martens for the ultimate grunge-chic ~lewk~.
3. This animal print maxi dress is perfect for that special event you've been struggling to find an outfit for. Wear it with chunky trainers for the epitome of casual glam.
4. This velvet dress is the perfect shade of olive green (one of the KEY colour trends of the season!)
5. And this monochromatic marvel of a maxi dress is positively regal – think queen of the chess board, but make it fashion.
6. This high neck dress with burnout velvet detailing will be sure to turn heads!
7. This floaty maxi skirt is *technically* not a dress, but it definitely makes a statement – and it comes with a matching duster jacket (we do love a co-ord).
8. Remember *that* zebra print silk dress that sold out in about five seconds? Well it’s back, with a higher neckline, and at a reduced price!
The ~Ultimate Boot~ 👢
Colder weather means colder feet so logic dictates that it's time to expand your collection of cosy footwear. These styles are all taller than your typical ankle boot, meaning they cover more while making your outfit look more chic.
9. These brown suede knee-high boots will look great under any midi skirt or flowy dress, and are a fashionable update to the leggings-under-everything look.
10. And these black western boots are waterproof, have a low and comfortable heel, and will go with EVERYTHING.
11. These olive green boots deserve your immediate attention. They go quite high up the leg, so will make dresses with slits less revealing.
12. These houndstooth print knee-high boots will add a lil' bit of interest to a plain outfit.
13. These lace-up ankle boots are already sold out in other colours – the square toe and Victorian-style detailing will give any look a fashionable edge.
14. And these fun lace-ups are an update to your current (probably scuffed-up by now) white boots. And they have a zip fastening, so are much easier to put on than they look!
The ~Basic With a Twist~ 🌪
From mixing different textures to adding a lil' splash of animal print, sometimes it's the little touches that really make a difference to your whole look.
15. Have you been on the hunt for the perfect pair of faux leather trousers that are just the right fit, and not ridiculously expensive? ‘Cause, same. These ones from Monki have a loose straight leg fit, and will jazz up your everyday turtleneck-and-ankle-boots look.
16. This midi dress comes in a super soft knit, which is surprisingly sleek (and will look absolutely amazing with the olive green boots!)
17. This zebra print top is a refreshing upgrade to your current go-to turtleneck.
18. And this boilersuit will make you look put together with little to no effort.
19. Wear this orange turtleneck under pretty much anything to add a welcome pop of colour.
20. These combat trousers simply scream ~utility chic~, and fall nicely into the all-beige autumnal trend.
21. These black joggers are knitted, so you can be comfy and warm under the pretence of *sports luxe*.
22. You probably own about a hundred silky skirts already (an obsession which I support and share) but you probably don't have this mesmerising turquoise one!
23. These high-waisted mom jeans are the perfect shade of blue to complement seasonal brights as well as more tonal shades.
24. This shirt's flattering oversized fit and expensive-looking details will make it your new go-to for every occasion.
25. And you can chuck this corduroy shirt over any outfit to make it infinitely more cosy-yet-chic.
26. These cream wide leg jeans will add a whole new dimension to your autumn wardrobe's colour palette.
27. This isn't just a maxi skirt, it's a shirred waist, pleated, dobby print maxi skirt.
28. And this fine-knit orange jumper will add a bit of brightness to your cold and gloomy day.
The ~Finishing Touch~ ✨
To (quite literally) wrap up, we've got the accessories to end all: the cherries on top of your every look. Whether they make a statement or become your new trusty basic, it really is all in the details.