1. Ladies and gentlemen, meet the Griswolds.
2. Not those Griswolds. THESE Griswolds. "Griswolds 2.0."
3. Rusty is taking his family on an epic cross-country vacation, just like his dad did 30 years ago.
4. But this vacation is going to be totally different.
5. This time, the Griswolds have a sleek, modern ride.
6. It's packed with chic features, like a driver's-side swivel chair, so what could go wrong?
7. In fact, don't even think of it as a vacation. Think of it as a quest. A quest for fun.
8. Because, ultimately, the Griswold family is probably a lot like yours. They explore new places together.
9. There's some healthy sibling rivalry.
10. There's Dad, imparting wisdom.
11. And there's Dad, being awkward. That's just normal.
12. There's Mom, stepping up and taking control of high-pressure situations...
13. ...and occasionally letting high-pressure situations control her.
14. The kids learn how to make their own fun, just like kids ought to.
15. After all, this isn't your dad's vacation.
16. So buckle up, cause we're going to Walley World!
Hit the road and see Vacation, in theaters July 29.
All images courtesy of Warner Bros