1. It's Friday night, and you walk into the club like you own the place.
2. Staying in is just better. One word: snacks.
3. The drinks aren't totally overpriced when you drink at home.
Especially when you can convince your friends to come over with drinks.
4. You can dance as weird as you want. Nobody cares.
5. If someone is killing your vibe you can just kick them out of your house.
6. Clubs? No thanks. Too many creeps, creeping on you and your friends, being all...creepy.
7. Live music? Not with these delicate ears. The only drumstick you need in your life is deep fried.
8. You don't have to worry about spending forever getting ready.
9. You can actually have intelligent conversations with your friends, about books and stuff.
10. Nobody will judge you for what you wear, which would happen in a bar.
11. You get so comfortable, the only way you ever want to leave the house again is if somebody carries you.
All imagery courtesy of NBC