1. Lux Runners - You certainly won't want to wipe your hands on your pants after handling these kicks 'cause the leathers & suedes are mad buttery.
2. Clean Classic Lux - We all love the classics, but sometimes we want a lot MORE luxury with a little LESS logo.
3. Sparkle & Shine - Yukon Cornelius said it best, “Silver and gold, silver and gold, everyone wishes for silver and gold.”
4. Big Brand X Designer Collabs - Sneaker Collabs between brands and hot designers are all the rage. Think Converse by Varvatos, Puma by Alexander McQueen.
5. Classics Re-Dressed - Today’s sneakers are taking full advantage of all types of awesome fabrics and patterns, from throw‑back to futuristic and everything in between. The result is some incredibly unique looks.
6. Shoe Bootie - Archie Bunker once told the story of being so poor as a kid that he once had to go to school wearing one shoe and one boot, earning him the nickname, Shoe Bootie. Today's Shoe Bootie (Sneaker Boots) are nothing to laugh at.
Final Thoughts - Where appropriate, sneakers were laced with U-Lace No-Tie Sneaker Laces; which gives the sneakers a clean look, sans lace-bows, while also transforming the sneakers into easy-on/easy-off slip-ons.
Create your own post!
This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.
You can join and make your own posts and quizzes.