1. Written by Diablo Cody, directed by Jason Reitman, and starring Charlize Theron, Tully will make you say "This is literally my life." It's filled with moments you'll relate to and that will make you laugh...
2. ...like when you're not quite as focused on your kids as you should be.
3. Or when your family seems disappointed with dinner, but they're honestly just lucky you had time to make a frozen pizza...
4. ...because you already spent all day doing stuff for your kids — and none of it went the way you planned.
5. When a judgy stranger shames you for your parenting choices in public when no one asked them.
6. All the times you're really trying your best, but you just want to give up...
7. ...and all the times when being a mom just makes you want scream at the top of your lungs. (We've all been there!)
8. When the thought of sharing a glass of wine with your best friend is the only thing that gets you through a rough day.
9. And finally, when you realize that, in spite of the struggles, your family makes it all worthwhile.
Images courtesy of Focus Features