1. As you've probably read from spoilers, Episode 3 ended with Olenna dying as the Queen of Shade.
2. As I was saying, the previous episode was so good I am afraid episode 4 cannot keep up.
3. I hope not because on the preview,
4. It looks like Cersei will get the loan from Mycroft... ahem sorry ... Tycho Nestoris of Iron Bank.
If and only if Jaime gets the gold to King's Landing
5. Bronn, Podrick, and Brienne are going to show up
6. and it's like tables have turned between Dany and Jon.
7. And both Targaryens are seen entering a cave... probably to find love and/or dragonglass
Jon and Dany shippers, do not lose hope! I repeat, DO NOT LOSE HOPE!
8. Sounds like the episode will be exciting, right?
9. BUT WAIT!!! I have a few more speculations...
10. Episode 4 Reunion Speculation #1: Jon and Theon/Reek
11. Episode 4 Reunion Speculation #2: Arya Stark and Winterfell
At exactly 0:22-0:23 of the preview, there's a girl who seems to be looking at Winterfell...Who could this be? For now, let's hope it is Arya.