1. Anyone can suffer from Anorexia.
2. Binge and purge.
3. 1 in 200 women suffer from Anorexia.
4. Men CAN suffer from Anorexia.
5. Most Anorexia sufferers have a morphed body image.
6. Teenagers and young adults are the most affected by this disorder.
7. Only 10% of sufferers receive treatment.
8. 1 in 5 sufferers die.
Anorexia Nervosa is often only known to be the popular cry of thirteen year old girls that want to be thin, but there is so much more to know about this disease than this untrue fact. The eight listed above things are only small matters that can only partly describe a disease as immense as Anorexia. I hope these eight points educated you in someway of this disease.