26 Things That'll Make Your Workout 1000 Times Better
Your workouts are about to be so much better.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A doorway pull-up bar you can attach to to a doorway or use on the floor to increase the intensity of your workouts.
5. A tube of BodyGlide anti-chafe balm that'll shield your skin from chafing caused by it being rubbed together.
7. A Bosu Balance Trainer — which includes a workout DVD — to guide you through workouts that’ll help you reach your cardio and strength-training goals.
11. An After Bite treatment stick that'll take some of the power away from pesky bug bites you get while exercising outdoors.
12. A bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen, which'll be your first line of defense against UV rays and sunburn during those runs outside.
13. An ab roller you can use on basically any surface to strengthen your abs, shoulder, arms, and back.
14. A Columbia Omni-Freeze ZERO which is designed with UPF 30 sun protection and cooling technology to react with your sweat, lowering the temperature of the fabric and keeping you cool during physical activities.
15. A jump rope that'll help you work on your coordination and add a new cardio option to your routine.
16. A space-saving Weslo treadmill – it can easily fold up so you can save space while reaching your fitness goals.
23. A dope pair of sweat-proof Phaiser bluetooth headphones — which feature handy magnetic earbuds — for a welcome upgrade to your struggling earbuds.
24. A sturdy pair of Under Armour SpeedForm Amp 3.0 sneakers – they'll offer tons of support and comfort while lifting weights or running.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.