23 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A foot mask, silk pillowcase, meal-prep notepad, and 20 other favorite products from our recent posts.
1. A Dr. Pedicure Foot Exfoliating Mask to banish coarse, dead skin from your feet, leaving them soft and moisturized.
2. A two-piece bikini with a low scoop top and high-waisted bottom for a sporty swimwear moment that'll have you looking fly AF.
3. A cute pair of cat-eye sunglasses for protecting your eyes from rays without sacrificing an ounce of style.
4. A smooth satin pillowcase to keep you comfy while protecting your hair from snagging, tangling, and frizzing while you sleep.
5. A chic two-piece bikini with cute side cutouts and a tie-back top that’ll surely be your new fave.
6. A two-sided dematting comb so you can make sure your cat or dog’s coat stays tangle-free and looking lovely.
8. A meal-planning notepad for staying organized while planning and shopping for your tasty dishes for each week.
9. A pair of ankle-strap heels with a comfy block heel to bring an extra dose of fabulousness to your next outfit.
11. A bottle of Skylarlife Mole And Mildew Cleaner, which'll knock out stubborn mold buildup on your tiles, sink, shower, and other areas in your home.
13. An Original CreaClip to easily trim your bangs and cut layers into your hair without a trip to the salon.
14. A colorful puppy floor mat to let you share your love of your favorite pooch with everyone who enters your home.
15. A two-piece bikini — with a solid top and cute printed bottom — thah'll make you the cutest swimmer on the shore.
18. A tube of Compound W Wart Remover to aid in quickly AND painlessly removing common and plantar warts.
20. A tube of Beauty by Earth Self-Tanner, packed with organic and natural ingredients — like coconut oil, jojoba oil, and argan oil — to give your skin a sun-kissed glow without any gross chemicals.
21. A copy of Small Talk, which'll provide you some tactics and tips to help you be a better communicator and feel more comfortable conversing with new people.
22. A pack of Tenquest refrigerator liners so you can extend the life of your fruits and veggies AND protect your drawers from spills.
23. And a bottle of Hada Labo Hylaruonic Lotion you can apply after your toner to hydrate your skin and prepare it for other products in your skincare regimen.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.