We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An electroplated flatware set to create a table setup that’ll be intergalactic greatness.
2. A magical moon lamp with adjustable brightness so your room will be super cozy as your prepare to blast off to Dream Land.
3. A bluetooth-enabled Anova Culinary sous vide which'll circulate water for evenly cooking bagged meat, fish, poultry, and other foods, while allowing you to control the device from your smartphone.
4. A self-charging Eufy RoboVac so you can keep your home clean without the hassle of a traditional vacuum's cords, bags, and attachments.
5. Or if you prefer more control over your vacuuming experience, a Hoover React QuickLift vacuum that'll automatically adjust to different floor types.
6. A fly pair of Saucony running shoes to have you looking like you’re ready to take a jog around the moon.
7. A lovely Audio-Technica turntable to play all your favorite records in the coolest way.
8. A filter-free Vicks cool-mist humidifier — which can hold up to two Vicks VapoPads — so you can add moisture to the air while filling your room with comforting scent.
9. A fierce-ass pair of rimless sunglasses for taking your fashions to infinity and beyond.
10. A Keurig K-Select coffee maker which may make you feel like you’re making coffee on a damn spaceship.
11. A Rocketbook Wave smart notebook you can toss into the microwave to erase your pages and use your book again — making journaling pretty darn epic.
12. A sleek Timex watch with a two-tone display which'll look ready to pair with with your flying vehicle.
13. A holographic backpack for carrying everything you need with a touch of interstellar cool.
14. An Instant Pot multi-use cooker that'll combine all your must-have kitchen appliances into one dope cooker.
15. A Philips Wakeup Light clock to simulate the sunrise to gradually wake you up before your alarm goes off, basically transforming your room into a mini galaxy.
16. A GrillEye bluetooth thermometer that'll monitor the grilling temperatures of your meat without you having to be parked beside a sweltering grill.
17. A touch-free lid trashcan which can automatically open and close, giving you all the Jetsons vibes.
18. An Oliso Smart Iron for moving you into the next ion of ironing with scorch guards that lift when you touch them and drop back down once you remove your hands from the iron.
19. A Petcube Bites camera that'll help you keep close watch over your favorite pups and give them treats, even if you're miles away.
20. An iRobot Braava robot mop you can count on to keep your floors looking like perfection.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.