1. A pair of Audio-Technica headphones to provide you with YEARS of jam sessions full of crisp sound quality.
2. A tiny Native Union USB cable cord so you’ll never have to worry about ending up with a powerless phone because you forgot yours at home. #SmallBlessings
3. An adorable Mipow Boomin Bluetooth speaker that’ll be small enough to take with you just about anywhere while still packing some major audio greatness.
4. A Thinkover subscription so you can store all the awesome items you find while shopping online in one damn place.
5. A Philips Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush to reach and deep-clean all the corners of your mouth without causing additional irritation to sensitive teeth and gums.
6. A minimal Casetify City Collection phone case with military-grade shock protection and tons of DTLA style, so no one will ever say your case is basic.
7. A Drop app subscription that’ll earn you money each month just by using your credit cards at the places you shop most often.
8. And a compact MyCharge power bank to give your phone a lifesaving dose of power when your battery life is approaching struggle mode.
These are a few of our favorite tech things.
Some products were provided to BuzzFeed free of charge.