22 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
An adorable cat door, 120-shade makeup palette, three-piece luggage set, and 19 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
1. A Kitty Pass cat door to offer your fave feline a safe way to enter and exit through closed doors in your home.
2. A 5-pound bag of gummi bears you may have to hide from the rest of your candy-loving crew — because they are that damn delicious.
3. A gorgeous bottle of KBShimmer multichrome nail polish for taking your nails to intergalactic levels of greatness.
5. A tin of Smith’s Rosebud Salve you can use to hydrate your lips as well as treat dry skin and blemishes on your body.
7. A vibrant Jmkcoz palette packed with 120 gorgeous shades that’ll make all your eyeshadow dreams comes true.
8. A three-piece luggage set — that's designed with spinner wheels and an expandable feature — so you won’t have to borrow your bestie’s suitcase for your next getaway.
10. A bottle of ArtNaturals makeup setting spray — formulated with zinc, copper, and magnesium extract — to protect your skin and keep your makeup in place.
11. A dry brush set for exfoliating your skin and fighting clogged pores and other skin woes while you relax during your next at-home spa day.
12. An over-the-cabinet hair organizer so you can get your blow dryer, flat iron, brushes, and other tools off your countertop and restore order in your bathroom.
13. A Purely Northwest Tea Tree Oil Foot and Toenail System, which'll put ingredients like tea tree oil, oregano, and eucalyptus to work, keeping your feet and skin clean and healthy.
14. A three-tier cooling rack to cool off your baked goods without taking up too much counter space.
15. A pair of quick-drying water shoes so you can protect your feet while you enjoy the sand and waves.
17. A fly faux-leather backpack you can use as your everyday bag or for toting your belongings around on your next trip.
18. An over-the-sink drying rack so you don’t have to worry about losing precious counter space to a drying mat.
20. An Amazon Echo with a pretty oak finish so you can dress up your space while enjoying all the amazing features the Echo has to offer.
21. A copy of Thinking, Fast and Slow to get a deeper understanding of what goes into the way we think and how we can use that knowledge to make better decisions.
22. And an exfoliating brush — which can be used wet or dry — that'll combat razor bumps and ingrown hairs on your legs, face, armpits, and legs.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.