1. A fierce pair of high-waisted denim shorts that’ll give your warm-weather fashions a little vintage flair.
2. A jar of Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Exfoliating Mask designed to scrub away dead, dry skin and reveal a lovely glow.
3. A set of Dr. Mode liquid lipstick so you can fill your makeup collection with some gorgeous matte shades you’ll want to rock every day.
4. A sleek pair of aviators for blocking out those pesky UV rays while taking your OOTD to new levels.
5. A copy of Black Panther so you can take a trip to Wakanda and help save the world with King Tchalla WHENEVER you feel like it.
6. A cast-iron mouse doorstop for holding your doors open — AND possibly freaking out your houseguests.
7. A stylish color-block blouse with a sheer back that’ll surely become your new go-to shirt.
8. A bottle of Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum, formulated with konjac root, ferulic, and hyaluronic acid to even skintone and smooth its texture.
9. A lightweight romper with a cute print that’ll bring some SERIOUS flower power to your wardrobe.
10. A Wet Brush you can use on wet or dry hair to detangle your locks, leaving them looking oh-so luxurious.
11. A backless bodysuit with a deep V-neck you can wear with your favorite jeans, shorts, or skirt.
12. A copy of A Tribe Called Bliss so you can begin building and maintaining quality friendships and social relationships, ensuring you surround yourself with people who will be a positive addition to your life.
13. A chic roll-sleeve blouse with gold-tone hardware you can wear to work or dress down during your next night out with your crew.
14. A water-resistant Vivere boule hammock — which comes with a carrying case and requires tool-free construction — so you’ll be able set up a relaxing piece of paradise in just minutes.
15. A bottle of Leather Honey Leather Conditioner to moisturize and protect furniture, bags, shoes, purses, and other leather goods.
16. A backless swing dress with a tie-front and button-down detailing all your besties will want to borrow.
17. A copy of Rosie Revere, Engineer, so you and your kiddo can follow the exciting story of Rosie as she brings her latest invention to life.
18. A wide-leg jumpsuit that’ll easily take you from you from running errands to slaying a day party.
19. A knitting tote bag for holding all of your needles, yarn, pattern books, and whatever else you need to bring your craft ideas to life.
20. A wide-brim fedora to keep the sun out of your face while keeping you right on trend.
21. A copy of I Am Enough, which'll remind you to always love yourself and never forget to treat others with respect.
22. And a pretty Bonsai tree to add a touch of elegance to any space.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.