22 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A hanging shelf, silicone baking mat, three-drawer storage bench, and 19 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
2. A copy of The Gifts of Imperfection so you can challenge yourself to abandon expectations and live the life you truly dream for yourself.
3. A silicone baking mat for accurately measuring out dough for breads, pizzas, and other tasty dishes.
4. A bottle of NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer, which'll reduce discoloration and redness while giving your skin a radiant glow.
5. An Ivation Foot Spa to relieve tired and sore feet while you relax in the comfort of your own home.
6. An jar of Mean Green hand scrub so you can banish dirt, grease, paint, ink, and even sticky substances from your hands without the use of harsh solvents or other skin irritants.
7. A sleek Finishing Touch hair remover with 18K gold plating, for painlessly removing facial hair from sensitive areas like lips, chins, and cheeks.
9. A copy of The Last Black Unicorn to capture your attention AND heart with autobiographical essays recounting beloved comedian Tiffany Haddish’s journey to making her dreams a reality.
10. A pair of Sennheiser RS120 on-ear headphones you can use for experiencing quality audio while using TVs, sound systems, computers, and other hi-fi Audio devices with an RCA output.
11. A Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil shampoo and conditioner set to strengthen and hydrate your hair and stimulate your scalp.
12. A Mindfulness Matters game for helping adolescents and teens expand their mindfulness skills and learn new ways to build those techniques into their daily lives.
13. A pack of fragrance-free Babyganics hand sanitizer, which’ll be your first line of defense against gross germs while you’re on the go.
14. A FIXD OBD-II Car Health Monitor so you can stay on top of any possible maintenance issues with your vehicle.
15. A storage bench with three drawers for expanding your organization options while keeping your home looking oh-so cute.
16. A jar of L-Lysine Lip Ointment that puts ingredients like vitamin A, menthol, and camphor to work to heal chapped lips, fever blisters, cold sores, and other lip irritations.
17. A paper towel holder with a precious turtle design that'll be a welcome guest in your bathroom or kitchen.
18. A Llewellyn astrological calendar packed with monthly horoscopes, travel forecasts, and beautiful artwork so you can keep up with ALL the astrological deets for each day of the year.
21. A Pulse LP set to enjoy the sounds from Pink Floyd’s 1994 Division Bell tour across Europe and the UK on vinyl.
22. And a Summer Infant changing pad with contoured walls, a non-skid bottom, and a security strap to keep your baby comfy and the pad secure.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.