We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Lodge cast-iron skillet, which will see you from your novice cook days to your reign as a master chef.
2. A quality makeup brush set that'll give you some loyal companions on your endless journey of fierceness.
6. A leather bound–10 year journal to track all your goals, milestones, and epic memories over a decade of your life.
7. A sweet baby blanket your favorite little one will love snuggling with — even when they've grown into your favorite adult. #NoJudgement
8. A massive Coca-Cola bottle bank so you can store loose change while decorating your home in an unforgettable way.
9. An affordable and timeless Timex Easy Reader watch sure to last you years of fashionably late arrivals.
10. A quick-heating Chi flatiron, which uses infrared heating to reduce frizz and static electricity, keeping your hair the most luxurious in the room.
11. A convertible toddler bed can easily transition your kids from crib life into their terrible twos and kindergarten years. And once they've outgrown it, you can pass it on to a family member or friend.
13. A pair of Adidas Adilette slides will guarantee you a comfy strut through your home or around the block at all times.
14. A Texas Instruments TI-30X calculator to help you find the answers to any math struggles you encounter.
16. A Harry Potter box set — because you'll never tire of following the tale of the world’s favorite boy wizard.
17. A tough JanSport SuperBreak backpack designed to hold up to the stress of years of carrying books, laptops, and the homework you forgot to complete.
21. And a MacBook Pro, which is a must-have for creatives like graphic designers, photographers, and videographers who need a high-quality laptop to carry them through years of creative projects.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.