1. You're always trying to come up with new ways to entertain them.
2. You have loads of paper on hand, but they are determined to draw on the wall.
3. Quick errands suddenly take three hours.
4. Your house hasn't been neat since your child was born.
5. Your kids look amazing, but you're too tired to put on anything other than sweats.
6. The words "good night's sleep" don't even make sense to you.
7. When you wake up in the morning to your child standing next to the bed staring at you.
8. You haven't seen your friends in five years.
9. Sometimes a balanced meal means whatever you find in the fridge.
10. Silence in the other room means trouble.
11. You're constantly asking "Why is this wet?"
12. When you finally realize that one day your kids will have to do all this with their own children.
All images courtesy of ABC