14 Prince Edward Island Experiences To Add To Your Bucket List
Get your pen and paper ready. Prince Edward Island has a summer of relaxation, discovery, and unforgettable memories waiting for you.
1. Watch the sun rise over the Gulf of St. Lawrence...
2. ...and set over the Confederation Bridge.
3. Go on a kayak tour.
4. Hit a bunch of golf courses in one day...
5. ...and then tackle the lighthouses.
6. See the inspiration for Anne of Green Gables.
7. Camp out in Prince Edward Island National Park.
8. Visit a family farm.
9. Have a big ol' lobster supper -- with all the fixings.
Lobster...and mussels...and chowder...and potatoes...and veggies...and bread...and dessert...and now it's bedtime.