1. That time Howard Dean yelled and it was really embarrassing.
Howard Dean was just trying to rile up the crowd at a Presidential primary campaign event in West Des Moines, Iowa in 2004 when he let out the shriek heard around the world.
2. When Sarah Palin was totally stumped by Katie Couric.
Katie Couric just wanted Sarah Palin to name ONE magazine or newspaper she reads, just one! The result was an extremely uncomfortable Sarah Palin saying lots of words.
5. That amazing time when Sarah Palin fell for a prank phone call.
A radio comedy duo named The Masked Avengers called Governor Palin posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy. Their accents were hyperbolic and their questions ludicrous, but Gov. Palin kept on trucking in the worst way possible.
6. When Representative Tom DeLay went on Dancing With The Stars.
No, for real, what’s going on??
7. That awkward moment when Gordon Brown kissed Laura Bush.
And George W. Bush had no idea what to do with his hands.
8. When Mitt Romney was asked a question about pot from a man in a wheelchair.
This is his actual nightmare.
Romney is like, “Can I crawl into a hole now? No? Okay.”
9. That time when Obama bowled a 37.
While campaigning in Pennsylvania in 2008, Barack Obama attempted bowling and failed while everyone watched.