2. Here are some the highlights:
Her views on gun control:
“You know, I believe that if everybody had guns, then there would be fewer guns in the stores.”
Her views on same-sex marriage:
“Well, the bible says it’s gross. And I don’t judge it a lot of the amazing wonderful people I met in the audience at dancing with the stars seem to go that way, but no.
“Marriage is meant for people who wear different kinds of swimsuits.”
Her views on women’s rights:
“I don’t think about it as a man’s world or a woman’s world, unless of course we’re talking about marriage. But I think of it as people being mavericks or not being mavericks.”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋