2. Here are some the highlights:
Her views on gun control:
“You know, I believe that if everybody had guns, then there would be fewer guns in the stores.”
Her views on same-sex marriage:
“Well, the bible says it’s gross. And I don’t judge it a lot of the amazing wonderful people I met in the audience at dancing with the stars seem to go that way, but no.
“Marriage is meant for people who wear different kinds of swimsuits.”
Her views on women’s rights:
“I don’t think about it as a man’s world or a woman’s world, unless of course we’re talking about marriage. But I think of it as people being mavericks or not being mavericks.”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀