1. “Yeah, Baby Astala and I are just going for a stroll.”
2. “Oh crap, hold on a sec.”
4. “Are you still there? Sorry, the baby is on the sidewalk.”
5. “Phew, I thought I lost you. Anyways…”
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩