1. Back in October, Kelly appeared on British comedian Alan Carr’s show “Chatty Man,” where she discussed the possibility of Gaga being pregnant:
I think she is pregnant because she has been covering up this part of her body recently and I have been noticing that a lot.
I get called fat all the time. A big fat whore. Lady Gaga’s fans are the worst. They’ve said I should kill myself, that they hope I get raped. I mean it’s crazy but I’ve had this all my life and I just try and ignore it.
5. Exhibit A:
6. After continual attacks on her daughter, Sharon Osbourne got involved.
7. Here’s the letter she sent to Gaga’s manager last week:
8. Gaga recently responded to Kelly’s claim in an open letter to the “Fashion Police” star.
10. The situation again escalated when Sharon posted a response to Gaga’s letter on Facebook:
11. Finally, Kelly released a statement herself late last night via Twitter:
12. So after all that…
13. Are you TEAM GAGA or TEAM KELLY?
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Trump White House has a habit of taking credit for business deals struck under Obama, as they did today with a Ford investment plan from 2015.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.