Eggs In A Cloud
Here's what you'll need:
* 4 eggs, yolks separated
* Salt, to taste
* Pepper, to taste
* ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
* ⅓ cup bacon, crumbled
* ¼ cup chives, chopped
* Two mixing bowls
* Electric mixer or whisk
* Baking tray
Here's what you'll do:
1) Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
2) Separate the eggs: egg whites in one bowl and egg yolks each into their own bowls.
3) Using an electric mixer or whisk, mix the egg whites until thick and fluffy.
4) Fold in bacon, parmesan cheese, and chives. Do not overfold.
5) Scoop onto baking tray and make an indent in the middle using the back of a spoon.
6) Bake for 5-8 minutes or until egg whites start to brown.
7) Place the egg yolks into center of the egg whites. Bake for 3 more minutes.