5-Ingredient Chocolate Almond Butter Balls
Here's what you'll need:
* ½ cup almond butter
* ½ cup almond flour
* ½ cup dark chocolate, melted
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Sea salt (optional)
Here's what you'll do:
1) In a bowl, mix almond flour, almond butter, and vanilla extract. Create round balls using your hands.
2) Place onto a baking sheet and chill for 20 minutes or until solid.
3) In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals.
4) Individually coat eat ball in the chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet.
5) Optional: sprinkle with sea salt.
6) Chill until chocolate is set.