3. What you need:
· Rusted tools
· Paper towels
· Baking soda
· Hair dryer
· Coconut oil
1. Soak rusted items in vinegar for 3 hours, then scrub with a toothbrush.
2. Soak cleaned items in a solution of one part baking soda, two parts water for five minutes.
3. Rinse in water. Dry immediately with paper towels. Use a hair dryer for any tight spaces.
4. Optional: Coat with coconut oil to prevent further rusting.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.