1. D.O.M.: Rediscovering Brazilian Ingredients by Alex Atala
2. L.A. Son: My Life, My City, My Food by Roy Choi with Tien Nguyen and Natasha Phan
3. The A.O.C. Cookbook by Suzanne Goin
4. A Work In Progress: Notes on Food, Cooking and Creativity by Rene Redzepi
5. Toro Bravo. Stories, Recipes, No Bull by John Gorham and Liz Crain
6. Coi: Stories and Recipes by Daniel Patterson
7. Levant: Recipes and Memories from the Middle East by Anissa Helou
8. Anything that Moves by Dana Goodyear
9. Vegetable Literacy by Deborah Madison.
10. Seriously Bitter Sweet by Alice Medrich
11. Seaweeds: Edible, Available & Sustainable by Ole G. Mouritsen
12. The New California Wine: A Guide to the Producers by Jon Bonné.
13. Ivan Ramen: Love, Obsession, and Recipes from Tokyo’s Most Unlikely Noodle Joint by Ivan Orkin
14. Kitchen Things by Richard Snodgrass
Honorable mention: Le Livre Blanc by Anne-Sophie Pic; Traditional Recipes of Laos by Phia Sing; Cooked by Michael Pollan; Manresa by David Kinch.