2. They’ve got a sense for finding food. It’s tricks that’ll put them in the mood!
4. Don’t worry about your DVR, your super cat is the real star.
6. Whenever you need help with Skyping, she’ll lend a paw to do some typing.
8. Don’t fret! Your pet has got a plan. Just nap for as long as you can.
9. Your pets do more than sleep, of course. They tell you how to use the Force.
10. They also help you sleep at night, if closet monsters give you fright.
12. You need to exercise today? Just ask your dog. She wants to play!
14. They know how to get the job done. You know with cats, it’s way more fun!
15. So, you see? Shelter pets are great! Get one or five or six or eight!
Forget the urge to go and shop. Find a shelter near you, and go adopt!
The Shelter Pet Project is a public service advertising campaign by the Humane Society of the United States, Maddie’s Fund®, and the Ad Council.