1. You've played video games your whole life.
2. You've always been up for some cosplay action...
3. ...even when going to see the latest fantasy movie, you and your mates will cosplay for it.
4. You love a good scented candle.
5. You'll read anything, including 2,000-page books that are only one in a series of 2,000-page books that make up a trilogy.
6. You've got a lot of experience in the whole action-fantasy genre already.
7. You're pretty perceptive to BS.
8. You're so perceptive you've mastered the "I know you're BSing" face.
9. You're not afraid to hurt someone if they mention that "fantasy stuff" sucks because they don't know what they're even talking about.
10. And finally you've been practicing your sweet fighting skills in front of a mirror for years and have an "I just kicked your butt" victory pose perfected.
Check out Vin Diesel as The Last Witch Hunter, an epic action adventure about an immortal witch hunter who must battle against an uprising of witches in modern-day New York. Also starring Michael Caine, Elijah Wood, and Rose Leslie. Out now.
All images courtesy of The Last Witch Hunter