2. Florida man uses pool noodle to violently settle watermelon-related disagreement:
A 68-year-old man in Naples, FL was taken in on a battery charge after using a floatation noodle to attack a woman who kept moving a rotting watermelon (that was carved to look like a head) back into the ocean.
4. A family gets feudy over some salsa:
Domestic assault charges were filed for one man in Florida after he attacked his mother for using his salsa and taco sauce. Taco Tuesday will never be the same.
5. With only half a haircut, a man gets arrested:
A man was arrested after a fight broke out during his haircut. He grabbed an available weapon—some scissors—and ended up with assault charges and a mugshot that the internet won’t soon forget.
6. Woman punches man for singing bad karaoke:
While in the middle of “Yellow” by Coldplay, a man was punched by a woman who said his “singing sucked” and that the song “fucking sucked.” She was then arrested.
7. Snowball fight not all fun and games:
Two Virginia college students were arrested after hurling snowballs at occupied vehicles (a felony!). Note to self: stick to people on the other team.
9. Phone prankster tricks hotel guest into setting off sprinklers:
The caller impersonated an employee, convincing the guest to turn on the sprinkler system and cause $100,000 worth of damage.
10. Bieber fever causes one fan to act criminally:
A Florida man stole a cardboard cutout of the pop star from a F.Y.E. After a being chased through a Sears (with the cardboard cutout in his arms), the man was eventually caught by the assistant manager of the store and arrested.