1. Tarantino uses this signature angle in all of his films:
2. There's always some sort of amazing tense Mexican stand-off.
3. Tarantino writes certain parts with specific actors in mind to play them.
4. You won't know it at first but there'll always be a small reference or connection to another character or thing from his other films.
5. He'll also make references to his favourite movies from childhood, either with casting choices, dialogue, or other small details.
6. Mr. Tarantino also has a thing for featuring the fake products he has created himself for his film universe.
7. Speaking of food, he'll also feature a lot of food or drink scenes, as in real life you'll usually talk over a cup of coffee or bite to eat.
8. Oh yeah, did we mention he loves to collaborate with the same great talented actors and crew members across his films?
All images courtesy of Roadshow Entertainment and The Weinstein Company